The SFT Annual Ruminant Conference 2020, Thursday 2nd April.
02/04/2020 at 9:45 am - 4:10 pm
The SFT offers a diverse programme dealing with key developments in the Transition Cow, Health, Amino Acid Balancing and looks at the burning issues of Sustainability and the Economic Future of Livestock Production.
09.45. Conference Opens.
• The Transition Cow: Performance, Health and Reproduction.
Dr. Phil Cardoso, Associate Professor, Dairy Research and Extension, Department of Animal Sciences, University of Illinois.
• Anti-Microbial Resistance and Health in Calves Consuming Waste Milk.
Dr. Partha Ray, Lecturer in Animal Dairy Science, School of Agriculture,
University of Reading.
• Mycotoxins and Ruminants: What Do We Know and What Don’t We Know?
Dr. Duarte Diaz, Associate Professor and Dairy Extension Specialist,
University of Arizona.
• The Role of Livestock in a Sustainable Food System.
Professor Michael Lee, Head of Department of Sustainable Agricultural Sciences, Rothamstead Research.
• The Challenges and Opportunities Facing UK Livestock Farmers.
Sean Rickard, Séan Rickard Ltd. Independent Economic Analysis.
• Amino Acid Balancing for Dairy Cows: Development and Current Recommendations.
Dr. Charles Schwab, Schwab Consulting, LLC., Professor Emeritus, Animal Sciences,
University of New Hampshire.
16.10. Close of Conference.
Pay with PayPal or checkout as a guest.
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
£167.50 inc membership renewal, ex VAT